Lone Star College - University Park, B13.240 - Assessment Center, Houston, TX 77070 | Phone: 281-401-5314 | Email: email@example.com
A Few Policies
- Exams will not be administered without proper photo identification.
- Students MUST know their instructor's name, course name, course number, and the name of the test they are requesting.
- Cell phones, PDAs, MP3 players and other electronic entertainment devices are not permitted in the testing center.
- Students with purses, food, drinks, or backpacks will be asked to store them prior to being seated.
- The Assessment Center does not provide childcare. Students who come with children need to reschedule testing with their instructor.
- Students are not allowed to talk during testing. The test will be sent back to the instructor with an Incident Report.
- Expired exams will not be issued. It is the student's responsibility to contact the instructor to make alterative arrangements.
- Please familiarize yourself with our hours of operation. We do not extend hours. Tests must be submitted by closing time.
If a student refuses to abide by these policies, the test will not be issued. If the student violates these procedures during the administering of a test, the test will be taken up and returned to the instructor with an incident report.
- ADA Students needing special accommodations (reader or scribe) need to contact counseling at (281-401-5370) 48 hours in advance of testing.
- Appointments are also required to reserve ADA equipment and must also be made through the Assessment Center 48 hours prior to testing. Availability of equipment cannot be guaranteed without an appointment.
- Please call ahead to confirm hours and availability at 281-401-5314.