Make a difference and advance health car with a degree from the School of Nursing at University of Houston-Victoria. Classes offered at the Lone Star College-University Center at Montgomery.
Begin your RN to BSN and enjoy:
• Completion in just 12 months..
• A flexible program that works around your busy life.
• Affordable tuition and fees current priced at $7,260*.
• Seamless articulation agreements with the Lone Star College System.
Begin your Registered Nurse (RN) to Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN) by completing the following:
• An Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from the Lone Star College System, or an accredited associate degree or diploma program.
• Evidence of an unencumbered, current Texas RN license and CPR certification.
• Prerequisite course work.
• Evidence of completion of the Texas minimum vaccine immunication requirements, a criminal background check, and a drug screen.
• A University of Houston Victoria application.
Apply NOW! Ask about our nursing scholarships
For more information call 877-970-4848, ext. 4370 or visit the RSN to BSN information webpage.
The University of Houston-Victoria is a part of the University of Houston System.
*(as of 1/18/2013)