Rice University's Professional HR Development course helps prepare participants to earn the PHR® Certification or recertification credits for GPHRs. This course covers topics including strategic management practices, workforce planning and employment, human resource development, risk management, employee relations, workplace regulations, benefits and compensation management, and other developments.
- Section Dates:Twelve Mondays, September 8-November 24, 2014, 6-9 p.m.
- Location: Lone Star College-University Center at Montgomery Campus
- PHR Fee: If registering by August 19: $1,145; After August 19: $1,245
- CEUs: 3.6
- Recertification Credit: 35 hours for GPHRs
- Note: Fee includes SHRM Learning System
- Student pass rates in the Rice programs generally exceed the national average
- Rice's institute for Human Resource Education has been preparing HR professionals for success oon the certification exams for more than 10 years
- Instructors are senior-level HR leaders, SPHR certificed, and in some cases, GPHR certified. All have several years of experience instructing HR professionals
- Rice has strong ties with local SHRM organizations.