The Master of Science in Finance (MSF) in the Woodlands is designed to serve the needs of working professionals in the finance field.
- Classes held two nights per week (Tuesday and Thursday) at the LSC University Center in the Woodlands
- Practical approach, with course curriculum built around industry needs
- Shorter program, with 30 hours of coursework which can be completed in five semesters
- The Cameron School of Business works closely with the CFA institute to provide seminars and workshops for students
- Highly qualified and published faculty with extensive industry experience and terminal degrees.
Admission to the program requires the following information:
- Online application
- $35 application fee (waived for information session attendees)
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Current Copy of Resume
- Work history verification from the applicant’s HR department stating title, dates of employment, and duties/accomplishments in the position.
- letters of recommendation (optional)
Fall semester: August 8, 2014
Application Materials Submission Information:
University of St. Thomas
Office of Graduate Admissions
3800 Montrose Blvd.
Houston, TX 77006-4626
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Sessions at LSC-University Center
Thursday June 12, 2014, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Tueasday July 1, 2014, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Please RSVP via our website, for more information and to apply on-line, please visit