Evening and Weekend College
Mark Your Calendar
Below are upcoming evening and weekend events on campus. Be sure to mark your calendar and check them out!
Programs and Partnerships
Don't have time to attend classes in the day? LSC-CyFair Evening & Weekend Programs are your solution! We offer you the flexibility to meet the demands of life by providing classes when you need them – after 5:00 pm weekdays and on Saturdays.
- Open to anyone with a master’s degree and wants to teach college level courses in History, Government, or English.
- Especially tailored to professionals working in an educational setting (teachers, professors, staff).
- Graduate course offered by Sam Houston State University and University of Houston-Downtown.
- Click here for more information!
- Associate of Arts (AA)
- Associate of Science (AS)
- Business, AA
- Logistics Management, AAS
- Criminal Justice, AA
- Speech Communication, AA
- Teaching, AA
- Machining Technology, AS
- Network Technician (CCENT)
- Network Administrator (CCNA) - Security, Voice Over IP
- Network Engineer (CCNP)
- PC Support Specialist Certificate
Accounting & Business
Health & Public Safety
Machining Technology (Cypress Center)*
- Machinist 1 Certificate
- Machining - Computer Numeric Control Operator / Programmer I Certificate
- Machining - Computer Numeric Control Operator / Programmer II Certificate
Welding & Inspection (Cypress Center)*
- Gas Metal Arc Welding GMAW-Level I Certficate
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)-Level I Certificate
- Shielded Metal Arc (SMAW)-Level I Certificate
- Pipe Welding Certification
*Check class schedule for availability