Evening and Weekend College
Mark Your Calendar
Below are upcoming evening and weekend events on campus. Be sure to mark your calendar and check them out!
|July 10-July 13||Tilly the Trickster|
Programs and Partnerships
Don't have time to attend classes in the day? LSC-CyFair Evening & Weekend Programs are your solution! We offer you the flexibility to meet the demands of life by providing classes when you need them – after 5:00 pm weekdays and on Saturdays.
- Open to anyone with a master’s degree and wants to teach college level courses in History, Government, or English.
- Especially tailored to professionals working in an educational setting (teachers, professors, staff).
- Graduate course offered by Sam Houston State University and University of Houston-Downtown.
- Click here for more information!
- Associate of Arts (AA)
- Associate of Science (AS)
- Business, AA
- Logistics Management, AAS
- Criminal Justice, AA
- Speech Communication, AA
- Teaching, AA
- Machining Technology, AS
- Network Technician (CCENT)
- Network Administrator (CCNA) - Security, Voice Over IP
- Network Engineer (CCNP)
- PC Support Specialist Certificate
Accounting & Business
Health & Public Safety
Machining Technology (Cypress Center)*
- Machinist 1 Certificate
- Machining - Computer Numeric Control Operator / Programmer I Certificate
- Machining - Computer Numeric Control Operator / Programmer II Certificate
Welding & Inspection (Cypress Center)*
- Gas Metal Arc Welding GMAW-Level I Certficate
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)-Level I Certificate
- Shielded Metal Arc (SMAW)-Level I Certificate
- Pipe Welding Certification
*Check class schedule for availability