× LoneStarCollegeALERT:

Visit LoneStarCollegeAlert for more information.

Workers' Compensation

Lone Star College System's insurance carrier for workers’ compensation is Texas Political Subdivisions (TPS). 

Work-Related Injuries for all full-time and part-time employees injured on the job need to be reported immediately to their supervisor.  Employees are responsible for completing an Employee Injury Report.  Supervisors should complete an Accident Investigation Report, DWC-1, and incident report in iStar.  All reports for the work-related injury should be submitted immediately the to the campus Human Resource (HR) Department to handle with the insurance carrier.   Information such as appropriate form completion, employee injury status, payroll issues, and time off, should be reported to HR and payroll (as applicable) in a timely manner.