Women's Resource Center
To be a place that develops strong women who will achieve self-fulfilled goals and lead positive changes within their lives and communities.
To be a supportive center for women at Lone Star College-North Harris by addressing core issues through interactive programming and campus and community resource referrals that will promote academic, career, and personal success.
- Increase women's academic and career achievements
- Raise awareness of women's health, wellness, and safety
- Promote a positive identity of women on campus
- Provide resources and tools for self actualization
- Build a whole campus and community supportive network for women and WRC
Women's Resource Center (WRC)
Student Services Building, SSB-204
2700 W.W. Thorne Drive
Houston, Texas 77073
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fridays: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Crisis Intervention Houston Hotline Number:
United Way: 21
9-5-9-1-1 or 281.5911
Medical or Fire Emergencies
Montgomery County Women's Center Hotline
National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline: