Discovery College: LSC-Montgomery
Discovery College at LSC-Montgomery provides a safe and fun "college experience," giving students and their families a comfortable introduction to their local Lone Star College campus.
- Camps run weekly Monday through Thursday.
- Half day sessions are only $115!
- Discovery College programs are STEAM-focused, meaning that they are specifically designed to engage your child in key areas like science, technology, engineering, art and math to promote a true learning experience.
- Lone Star College only hires the most qualified instructors for Discovery College, whether they are one of our incredibly talented college faculty members or one of our community's best K-12 educators, professional artists or performers.
- Student and parent evaluations are used for every Discovery College session to ensure that Lone Star College is offering the most relevant and exciting programs possible.
Drop Off and Pick Up Times and Location
The drop off and pick up location for LSC-Montgomery is at the parking structure in the west parking lot. Follow the signs. (NOTE: on Mondays only, parents must drop off their campers in Health Science Center - Building B - The Atrium)
Dedicated staff will greet students starting at 12:45 p.m. and will begin releasing students at 4:50 p.m. Students should be picked up by 5:30PM. After that time, students will be taken to Building E, Room 206.
A: Commons Building
B: Health Science Center
C: Student Services Center
D: Performing Arts Center
E: Administration Building
F: Library Building
G: General Academic Center
H: Music Hall
I: LSC-University Center
S: Sports Fields/Courts
SP: Student Parking
|Schedule Coming Soon!|
|Parents/Guardians must bring the completed forms to the campus to register their children.
Campuses will not accept faxed or emailed forms, and online registration is not available.
|Discovery College Required Forms|
CE Policies & Forms
|Discrimination Complaint Process|
|Student Complaint Form|
|Health Occupations Checklist|