Discovery College: LSC-Montgomery
Registration Opens March 4!
Discovery College at LSC-Montgomery provide a safe and fun "college experience," giving students and their families a comfortable introduction to their local Lone Star College campus.
Camps run weekly Monday through Thursday.
- Half day sessions are only $97!
- Discovery College programs are STEM-focused, meaning that they are specifically designed to engage your child in key areas like science, technology, engineering and math to promote a true learning experience.
- For a full list of classes visit the LSC-Montgomery Camp Schedule.
- Lone Star College only hires the most qualified instructors for Discovery College, whether they are one of our incredibly talented college faculty members or one of our community's best K-12 educators, professional artists or performers.
- Student and parent evaluations are used for every Discovery College session to ensure that Lone Star College is offering the most relevant and exciting programs possible.
Drop Off and Pick Up Times and Location
The drop off and pick up location for LSC-Montgomery is at the parking structure in the west parking lot. Follow the signs. (NOTE: on Mondays only, parents must drop off their campers in Building A/The Commons.)
College Entrance Impacted by Flyover
Please be aware that Maverick Way (the eastern-most entrance to LSC-Montgomery) is no longer open to entering traffic coming from I-45, unless you are on the newly-opened flyover. You will have to use the LSC-University Center entrance or the West Campus Drive entrance (see map below). You can still access the parking lots off Maverick Way – just use the other entrances and follow the signs.
Traffic coming from the west on 242 is still able to use the Maverick Way entrance. Also, this does not affect the Maverick Way exit – just the entrance. Beginning in July, a $.50 toll will be assessed for those using the flyover. Please be careful at the 242/Maverick Way intersection – follow all posted signs!
Dedicated staff will greet students starting at 12:45 p.m. and will begin releasing students at 4:50 p.m. Students should be picked up by 5:30PM. After that time, students will be taken to Building E, Room 206.
A: Commons Building
B: Health Science Center
C: Student Services Center
D: Performing Arts Center
E: Administration Building
F: Library Building
G: General Academic Center
H: Music Hall
I: LSC-University Center
S: Sports Fields/Courts
SP: Student Parking
|View Campus and
|Discovery College Registration Form|
|Parent Handbook |
|Follow us on Facebook|
CE Policies & Forms
|Discrimination Complaint Process|
|Student Complaint Form|