Honors College students are selected from a competitive process that includes an evaluation of their GPA and/or test scores.
The Honors College
Open to new or returning students with at least one of the following:
- A high school GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- 1150 or higher on the SAT (combined math and critical reading sections)
- 26 or higher composite score on the ACT
- 3.25 GPA with 9 or more college credit
- TSI scores can also be used. To determine eligibility, contact your Honors College director.
After completion of the online application, you will be contact by your campus Honors Director with additional details including upcoming course offerings.
Apply to The Honors College
The Honors College Fellows
Honors College Fellows are selected from a competitive process that includes an online application, letters of recommendation, official test scores, writing samples, and possibly an interview. To be eligible to join the Honors Scholars Fellows, an applicant must be a first-year student and meet the following criteria in addition to the entry criteria to The Honors College:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Writing sample
- Personal interview
- Completed FAFSA
After completion of the online application, you will receive a checklist providing additional details.
The Fellows are eligible for scholarships, study abroad and an Honors degree