LSC will re-open access to buildings Monday, Aug. 31. Student Services are currently available online. Visit LoneStar.edu/Fall2020 for more information about fall classes.
Library Equipment and Services • LSC-CyFair
See also: Software on Selected Library Computers
The following equipment and services are available for use in the library:
- 225 Desktop Computers with Internet and MS Office
- 16 Laptop Computers for Checkout at the Circulation Desk
- 5 Print Stations
- 3 Black and White Printers
- 2 Color Printers
- 2 Black and White Photocopiers
- 2 Meeting Rooms
Request a meeting room online up to 12 weeks in advance for a specific date/time. Questions? Call the reference desk at 281.290.3210 or check the meeting room policy from Harris County Public Library.
- 10 Study Rooms
Schedule study rooms online up to a week in advance for a maximum of 2 hours each day per person. Questions? Call the reference desk at 281.290.3210.
- 4 Self Check-Outs
- 2 Overhead Projectors in Meeting Rooms
- 2 TV/VCRs
- DVD Players on Selected Adult Area Computers
- CD Burners on Selected Adult Area Computers
- 2 Data Projectors in Meeting Rooms
- 12 Scanners near the First Floor Reference Desk
Page maintained by: