Regalia Policy and Ceremony Etiquette
Graduates participating in the Commencement Ceremony must wear a cap and gown. They can be purchased at the Lone Star College-Tomball Bookstore until the close of business on Friday, May 10, 2019. The cost of the cap and gown is approximately $39.75 plus tax, and is subject to change. The Lone Star College-Tomball Bookstore can be reached at 281.351.3398
Graduation Ceremony Etiquette
- Celebration should be respectful of other members of the graduating class.
- Please be mindful that every graduate would like for family and friends to hear his or her name announced when receiving a certificate or degree.
- Graduates and guests should keep talking and movement during the ceremony to a minimum.
- NO cell phones or purses allowed on graduation floor. Please leave your belongings in your car or with your loved ones.
- Remember to have fun as you take this very important step towards personal and professional enrichment.