Tutoring Center Fall Schedules, Services, & Resources.
The Tutoring Center's goal is to help students reach their maximum academic potential by promoting the understanding of course concepts, reinforcing essential study skills and habits, as well as encouraging independent learning that will assist students to transition successfully into the rapidly changing world.
TSI Preparation is currently available for all Lone Star College students.
LSC Cypress Center Tutoring Services & Resources.
The Tutoring Center will be closed from Monday December 18, 2017 through Monday January 15, 2018.
If you need tutoring over the Winter mini-mester, please see the LSC CyFair Campus's webpage for tutoring availability.
Tutoring will resume at the start of the Spring semester when classes begin on January 16, 2018. Schedules will be posted at that time.
Enjoy the holidays!
- All tutoring services are FREE!
- At present all tutoring is on a drop-in basis.
- Students should bring any textbook, lecture notes and assignments when meeting with a tutor.
- Students should attempt solving a problem on their own before seeking assistance.
- Reading a chapter prior will result in a more productive session.
- Tutoring is available to all LSCS students, in addition to future students who need TSI assessment.
- Tutors will assist students preparing for standardized testing.
- Our tutors are highly qualified professionals that consist of educators, instructors, retired professionals, former students and current students. The tutors are also College Reading & Learning Association (CRLA) Certified. This certification allows tutors to receive recognition and positive reinforcement from a national organization and sets professional standards of skill and training necessary for tutors.
Contact InformationCypress Center Tutoring
19710 Clay Road
Katy, TX 77449