Lone Star College Registration
Registration Is Easy As 1 - 2 - 3
We want you to succeed! If you are a new student, your first step is to apply for admission. Otherwise, let's get started.
1. Pick Your Program
- Lone Star College offers lots of degrees and certificates to choose from. Find the one that is best for you and get started.
2. Plan Your Classes
- Once you have identified your program of study, search for the classes you need.
- Register for CREDIT classes (myLoneStar)
- Register for NON-CREDIT classes
- If registration has closed, but the class you want to register for is still open and the first class has not taken place, contact advising. See contact information and hours below for each campus.
Contact An Advisor
9191 Barker Cypress Road
Cypress, TX 77433
20000 Kingwood Drive
Kingwood, TX 77339
3200 College Park Drive
Conroe, TX 77384
2700 W.W. Thorne Drive
Houston, TX 77073
30555 Tomball Parkway
Tomball, TX 77375
20515 State Highway 249
Houston, TX 77070
|Academic Advising (fully online students only)
Support for fully online students
Technical Assistance or Login Issues
1 (866) 614-5014
Senate Bill 1107 amends current Texas law requiring proof of Bacterial Meningitis vaccination 10 days before attending classes.
Payment & Refund Changes
All refunds will be deposited electronically or applied back to a credit card. If you do not have a bank account and direct deposit set up, your refund will take up to 2 weeks.
- Payment plans will no longer accept cash. Second and third installment payments will be auto-deducted from your bank account or credit card
- You can still pay online with electronic check or credit card
- You can still pay at the business office window with cash, check, or debit card
Refunds - refunds will be made electronically via direct deposit or back to your credit card.
- Payment plan - Auto-deducted (scheduled) payments are no longer optional. Anyone who signs up for a payment plan will have the 2nd and 3rd installments automatically deducted from their accounts.
- eBills - you will receive an email telling you that your bill is ready to be viewed and you should go online to review and pay. We will be able to print your eBill if necessary.more about payments
Dual Credit Students
High school students who wish to apply and register for dual credit classes must meet necessary student eligibility requirements before attending Lone Star College. Visit our Dual Credit Website to get started.