Easy as 1 - 2 - 3
We want you to succeed! If you're a new student, your first step is to apply for admission. Otherwise, let's get started.
Lone Star College offers lots of degrees and certficates to choose from. Find the one that's best for you and get started.
Once you've identified your program of study, print your degree plan and use it as your guide when registering for classes.
Need more help? Check out our LSC Success Guide for step by step instructions.
|Mon-Thur: 8am - 7pm
Fri: 8am - 4:30pm
Sat: 9am - 2pm
Mon - Tues: 8am - 5pm
Mon-Tues: 8am - 7pm
|Mon-Thur: 7am - 7pm|
Fri - Sat: 9am - 1pm
|Mon-Thur: 8am - 8pm
Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat: 9am - 2pm
Mon-Thur: 8am - 7pm
*Students must sign in 30 minutes before closing to see an advisor.
Senate Bill 1107 amends current Texas law requiring proof of Bacterial Meningitis vaccination 10 days before attending classes.
Payment and Refund Changes
All refunds will be deposited electronically or applied back to a credit card. If you do not have a bank account and direct deposit set up, your refund will be delayed up to 2 weeks
- Payment plans will no longer accept cash. Second and third installment payments will be auto-deducted from your bank account or credit card
- You can still pay online with electronic check or credit card
- You can still pay at the business office window with cash, check, or debit card
Refunds - refunds will be made electronically via direct deposit or back to your credit card.
- Payment plan - Auto-deducted (scheduled) payments are no longer optional. Anyone who signs up for a payment plan will have the 2nd and 3rd installments automatically deducted from their accounts.
- eBills - you will receive an email telling you that your bill is ready to be viewed and you should go online to review and pay. We will be able to print your eBill if necessary.more about payments
Dual Credit Students
High school students who wish to apply and register for dual credit classes must meet necessary student eligibility requirements before attending Lone Star College. Visit our Dual Credit Website to get started.
Dual Credit Registration Deadlines
- Summer I: May 30
- Summer II: July 9
- Fall: June 6
Need Technical assistance? Contact the Lone Star College Service Desk.
Last Day to Drop and Receive a "W"
May Minimester Classes Begin
Last Day to Drop and Receive a "W for May Minimester Classes
Summer I 2015 Classes Begin
Last Day to Drop and Receive a "W" for Summer I
Independence Day Holiday (Offices Closed)
Summer I 2015 Session Ends
Summer II 2015 Classes Begin
Last Day to Drop and Receive a "W" for Summer II
Summer II 2015 Session Ends
August 28, 29, 30
Friday, Saturday & Sunday Classes Begin
Labor Day Holiday (Offices Closed)
Thanksgiving Holiday (Offices Closed)