Retiree Email Accounts
Starting August 2023, new retirees are now provided with an LSC Retiree email account upon their official retirement date to use for one (1) year as they make the transition from active employee to esteemed retiree.
If you are retiring or have recently retired, congratulations! The OTS team wishes you the best on your next adventure. You should have received instructions before you retired as to how to claim your LSC Retiree account. However, if you no longer have those instructions, please review the information below to claim your account and set up Multi-Factor Authentication in order to access it securely.
- What happens to my LSC email when I retire?
- When will I have access to my Retiree account?
- Will I still be able to access my LSC employee account after I retire?
- What will my new Retiree email address be?
- How do I access my Retiree email?
- How long will I be able to use my Retiree account?
- Will I also retain access to the other Microsoft Office applications besides Outlook?
- How often will I need to change my Retiree account password??
- How do I change my password on my LSC Retiree email account?
- What happens if I am re-hired by Lone Star College following my retirement?