Campus Health, Safety, and Risk-Management Awareness (CHSRMA) Online Modules
Lone Star College is committed to its mission to provide comprehensive educational opportunities and programs to enrich lives. An essential component in fulfilling this mission is to create a safe and supportive learning environment for all students.
In order to fulfill LSCís mission and comply with federal and state requirements, all new students will be required to complete the new LSC Student Campus Health, Safety, and Risk-Management Awareness (CHSRMA) Online Modules.
Modules Delivered via SafeColleges Platform
Campus Sexual Assault
- Campus SaVE Act for Students: Sexual Violence Awareness
- Dating/Domestic Violence
Mental Health & Suicide Prevention
- Mental Health for College Students
- Texas Suicide Prevention Video
Drug & Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get access to the online modules?
All new students to LSC will receive an email via their My.LoneStar.edu email account with a link to access the modules.
- Do I have to finish all modules in one sitting?
No. Students can choose which module and course to begin first. Within a course, a student should fully complete an item in the list in order for it to be documented as complete. If a student pauses and logs out prior to fully completing an item within a course, he/she will have to restart that item from the beginning. A student can pause during an item but should not log out in order to preserve the point of progression in the item. A student does not have to complete all items within a course in one sitting. Fully completed items within a course will be recorded and documented as complete.
- When do I have to have all modules completed?
All modules are to be completed during your first term at LSC.
- Is there a quiz that you have to pass in order to successfully complete each module?
Yes, a quiz is incorporated into each course in each module for successful completion.
- How long does it takes for the modules to be marked as complete on the New Student Checklist?
Completions are updated once a week on Tuesday. If you have completed your modules, this item should be marked as complete within 1 week.