The LSC Payroll Department is responsible for:
- Producing and distributing payroll for over 7,000 employees
- Compiling and disseminating payroll deduction information and other payroll activity reports to LSCS departments, state agencies and outside vendors.
- Producing Semi-monthly, Bi-weekly and special payment payrolls.
- Mandating participation of direct deposit and electronic earnings notifications.
- Tax reporting and compliance
- Withholding and remitting employment taxes to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Preparing and reporting year-end tax information for Form W-2.
- Nonresident Alien tax status evaluation
- Tax treaty compliance.
- Adherence to nonresident employment guidelines.
Director of Payroll
Senior Business Analyst
Senior Payroll Manager
Payroll Analyst II
Time & Labor Specialist II
Payroll Admin III
Payroll Admin I
Payroll Admin II
Payroll Analyst I