The Resource Development & Administration (RDA) office assists faculty and staff in obtaining and managing grant funding to advance the mission, vision and strategic outcomes of Lone Star College. Our team is here to help with their grant writing, grant management and Institutional Review Board needs.
LSC Workforce Department awarded the Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Grant for 2nd year.
LSC International Programs Department awarded the IDEAS grant to build study abroad capacity.
LSC-University Park hosts a grant-funded geosciences field day for local high school students.
We Strive To Be:
- An Informational Resource in soliciting external funding opportunities and in monitoring legislation and appropriations that impact grant programs,
- A Connection with local, state, and federal agencies that secure funding and facilitate identification of agreements with project partners,
- Research Experts to ensure that all research projects comply with federal human subject research requirements and funder guidelines,
- Process Experts in the development, submission, and negotiation of proposal applications, and
- A Guide that provides grant management support to project directors and monitors project goals, deliverables, and outcomes.