Apply Now | Fully-Online Programs | Tuition Calculator
Our Outreach Team is committed to ensuring no potential student misses the opportunity to enroll or register for courses. During our events, we explain the application processes and serve as a direct source for students to reach out to with any questions they might have about attending a fully-online college. For more information on event dates and times, please contact OL-Outreach@lonestar.edu.
Areas of Service:
Already a leader in online learning, LSC has established their newest campus, LSC-Online, to offer fully online programs in a supportive format with a flexible schedule that will allow students to receive a degree in a two-year period. Just like face-to-face instruction, but with the flexibility of learning anywhere and anytime!
LSC-Online features comprehensive, 100% online, student support services such as advising, tutoring, library resources, and 24/7 technical support, and employees who are passionate about teaching and serving students in a fully online environment.
Lone Star College serves an area of 2.4 million including some of the fastest growing communities in the state. For more information regarding applicable areas please contact OL-Outreach@lonestar.edu and visit https://www.lonestar.edu/service-areas.htm
- 30+ fully online programs and degrees
- Dedicated Faculty who specializes in online teaching and learning
- Flexible schedules to ensure students graduate on time
- Exceptional academic and student support service offered in a virtual format
- Leading-edge technology to support the student learning environment
How to Videos:
How to Apply
How to Enroll
Explore Our Areas of Study
Not sure whether you want to take credit or non-credit classes? Not sure which degree or certificate you'd like to pursue? Visit our Programs and Classes page and discover all the possibilities LSC-Online offers and find an option that works best for you.
Start Your Application Process
- Complete a Lone Star College Admission Application at LoneStar.edu/ApplyTexas
- Complete the pre-assessment activity in your Admissions tile at my.LoneStar.edu.
- Submit high school/college transcripts or complete placement testing (if required).
- Complete Online New Student Orientation.
- Complete the CHSRMA training in your Admissions tile at my.LoneStar.edu.
- Schedule a virtual one-on-one with one of our advisors by contacting Onlineadvisor@lonestar.edu to see which courses best fit your needs!
Already Applied. Now What?
Once you've completed the online admissions application, there are a few things you need to be sure to do before attending your virtual New Student Orientation.
- Complete the Pre-Assessment Activity. This can be done on the myLoneStar student page.
- Satisfy the necessary checklist requirements that appear on your myLoneStar account.