Faculty Resource Center
Welcome to the Faculty Resource Center!
The Faculty Resource Center (FRC) exists to support on-going learning for all LSC-M faculty. Our professional development opportunities focus on faculty learning, growth, campus support, and building strong working relationships among educators. We work hard to provide a high level of support to our faculty. We are here to provide you with the most up-to-date information regarding current and on-going professional opportunities.
The FRC strives to have an impact on the success of the faculty members we serve. It is essential that the resources and services we offer support the greater mission of Lone Star College. The FRC is a faculty-training center fully equipped with computers, laptops, iPads, printer, copier, and basic office essentials.
Did you know faculty can…
- Request a voicemail account to issue to students for easy contact. Visit OTS Services Portal online to request services.
- Get Office 365 on their personal computer for FREE.
- Get Adobe Creative Cloud free for home use. Go to www.adobe.com, and then click “Sign In with an Enterprise ID" and sign in with your Lone Star credentials to get started!
- Utilize a Personal Webex room for virtual meetings without a reservation. Visit lonestar.webex.com to get started!
- Access professional development videos on LinkedIn Learning. Sign in using your Lone Star College email.
Click here to learn more about the FRC services.
Faculty may access the FRC space and resources outside of services hours with an ID badge.