LSC-North Harris - Student Resource Center
Located in the LSC-North Harris Academic Building Room 102, the Student Resource Center is a place where North Harris students can get connected to resources and services. We are open Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-4:30pm.
A few of our services include:
- **CAT-5 Cupboard Food Pantry
- Monthly Food Distribution Events (once a month February to April)
- BE.A.R. Shop with baby items for parents
- Career Closet: Donated suits, accessories, and footwear
- Lactation room
- Computer usage
- **School Supplies Corner
- **Toiletries (shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, and etc)
- Daily Locker Usage
- Hot food station with coffee, snacks, ramen, and instant mac & cheese
- Event series covering topics of safety, self-empowerment, inclusion, and equity
Items notated ** are available for students to take only once a week to help keep up supplies in the SRC
Promoting Academic, Career, and Personal Success
VISION: To be a place that empowers our student body with necessary resources while on-campus. To lead with positive changes within their lives and our community.
MISSION: To be a supportive center all Lone Star College-North Harris students by addressing core issues through on-campus resources/services and event programming that will promote academic, career, and personal success.
How can you help?
Donate Supplies. Deliver supplies directly to the Student Resource Center in ACAD 102. Items we need include:
Cat 5 Cupboard Pantry
- Canned foods (vegetables, fruits, tuna, meats)
- 1-2lb bags of rice and beans
- Individual cups/boxes of cereal, mac & cheese, ramen
- Juice Boxes
- Fruit cups and applesauce
- Nutri-grain and granola bars
- Fruit snacks, Goldfish, and other snacks
- Diapers, baby wipes, diaper rash cream
- Teething gel, pacifiers, bottles, burping cloths
- Toys, books, rattles
- Bibs, socks, hats, blankets
- Baby shampoo, baby oil
- Professional blazers, blouses, collared shirts, button-up shirts
- Professional skirts, pants, suits
- Professional shoes, closed-toe heels, men's dress shoes
- Ties, handkerchiefs, jewelry, accessories
Toiletries & School Supplies
- Shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste
- Body wash, shaving cream, soap
- Menstrual products
- Binders, folders, pens, pencils, erasers, paper, spiral notebooks
Make a Monetary Donation.
Monetary donations should be made to:
Lone Star College Foundation
C/O Women's Resource Center Empowerment Fund (NP185)
5000 Research Forest Drive
The Woodlands, Texas 77381
Donate via Payroll Deduction.
For assistance, please contact the Lone Star College Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact email@example.com.
Phone Number: 281.618.5528
|Thank you for supporting students in need!|