LSC-North Harris - Student Resource Center
Located in the LSC-North Harris Academic Building Room 102, the Student Resource Center is a place where North Harris students can get connected to resources and services. We are open Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-4:30pm.
A few of our services include:
- **CAT-5 Cupboard Food Pantry
- Monthly Food Distribution Events (once a month September-December)
- **BE.A.R. Shop with baby items for parents
- **Career Closet: Donated suits, accessories, and footwear
- Lactation room
- Computer usage
- **School Supplies Corner
- **Toiletries (shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, and etc)
- Daily Locker Usage
- Hot food station with coffee, snacks, ramen, and instant mac & cheese
- Event series covering topics of safety, self-empowerment, inclusion, and equity
Items notated ** are available for students to take only once a week to help keep up supplies in the SRC
Promoting Academic, Career, and Personal Success
VISION: To be a place that empowers our student body with necessary resources while on-campus. To lead with positive changes within their lives and our community.
MISSION: To be a supportive center all Lone Star College-North Harris students by addressing core issues through on-campus resources/services and event programming that will promote academic, career, and personal success.
How can you help?
Donate Supplies. Deliver supplies directly to the Student Resource Center in ACAD 102. Items we need include:
Cat 5 Cupboard Pantry
Toiletries & School Supplies
We rarely need items for the lactation room,
Visit our Amazon Wishlist to buy items we've marked as needed. Use the gift registry address or items can be shipped to
North Harris Student Resource Center
2700 W W Thorne Dr.
Academic Building 102
Houston, TX 77073
Make a Monetary Donation.
Monetary donations should be made to:
Lone Star College Foundation
C/O Women's Resource Center Empowerment Fund (NP185)
5000 Research Forest Drive
The Woodlands, Texas 77381
Donate via Payroll Deduction.
For assistance, please contact the Lone Star College Foundation at email@example.com.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone Number: 281.618.5528
Thank you for supporting students in need!
- The SRC Student workers: Danna, Alexa, Kairon, Caleb, and Wendhy