Send Official Transcripts to LSC
To register for classes LSC must have official transcripts from all colleges or universities you have previously attended. Once received, it may take 2-4 weeks for your transcript to be evaluated for appropriate credit. LSC receives official transcripts in the following ways:
- Most Texas institutions send official transcripts electronically via the SPEEDE network which allows faster evaluation. Check with your institution to see if they can send with SPEEDE.
- Official PDF Transcripts can be emailed directly from the college or university to: Registrar@LoneStar.edu.
- Official transcripts can be mailed to the address below:
Lone Star College Student Records
20515 SH 249 - UP1104
Houston, Texas 77070
Note: LSC does not accept unofficial transcripts.
Sending Official Transcripts from LSC
You can request your official Lone Star College transcript be sent to the location of your choice.
Lone Star College utilizes the National Student Clearinghouse, to process all official transcript requests. Official transcripts can be sent via electronic PDF, or sent electronically through a secure means. For all colleges and universities participating in the Electronic Transcript Exchange (SPEEDE), the default delivery option will appear as 'Send Electronically'. These are institutions that have agreed in advance to exchange transcripts electronically, which is the fastest and most secure delivery method. For all other recipients, you can choose the method of delivery.
- PLEASE NOTE: PDF orders sent to students are unofficial and are not mobile friendly. PDF's must be sent directly to the receiving party to be considered official.
You can track the processing of your transcript request at National Student Clearinghouse and receive email or text message status updates. The price for each official LSC transcript requested is $9.00.
Order Your Official LSC Transcript Now
Need an unofficial transcript? You can generate and print your own through the student portal. View the instructions in the Viewing an Unofficial Transcript Job Aid to learn more.
Important Information Related to Your Transcript Order:
- Electronic PDF delivery - This option may be selected after verifying that your recipient will accept this form of delivery. Note: colleges will not accept PDFs sent directly from students.
- Additional Documents - Ordering online enables you to upload documents that must accompany your transcript (e.g. LSAC, AMCAS, and/or scholarship forms). You will be presented with the upload option while placing your order.
- Status updates will be emailed or sent via text-message.
- Online transcript tracking is available.
For questions about the transcript ordering process, check the Transcript Ordering Help or contact the National Student Clearinghouse at email@example.com or 703-742-4200. For other transcript questions, contact Student Records at Registrar@LoneStar.edu or 281-290-2721.
Email National Student Clearing House