High School Transcripts

New LSC students are required to submit documentation of high school completion or its equivalent. For most students this means their official high school transcript is issued to LSC after graduation OR their General Education Development (GED)/Certificate of High School Equivalency (CHSE)/High School Equivalency Program (HSEP) score report. A high school diploma cannot be used as an alternative to the high school transcript or GED/CHSE/HSEP score report.

Note: Students are also required to submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities previously attended. Students who submit a college transcript with 1 or more successfully completed college level course will have their high school transcript requirement waived. For more information, see Transfer to LSC. 

High School Graduates (US and territories) & GED/CHSE/HSEP Holders

Students should contact the high school they graduated from to request their transcript be sent electronically. Students who graduated from a public high school in Texas should request their high school send their official transcript through the Texas Records Exchange (TREx) system. This is the fastest way to satisfy the high school transcript requirement. Official PDF's for out-of-state GED/CHSE/HSEP score reports must be sent directly from the state department of education to LSC via email.

TREx: Fastest way to send high school transcripts

Email: Registrar@LoneStar.edu

Mail: Official transcripts can be mailed to the address below.  
         Lone Star College Student Records
         20515 SH 249 - UP1104
         Houston, Texas 77070

High School Graduates (Outside the US and territories)

Students who graduated from a high school outside the US must submit the following original documents in person to their campus admissions office. Credential evaluation companies may email equivalency evaluations directly to Registrar@lonestar.edu.

  1. Official (original) foreign high school completion documents if in English; OR
  2. Official (original) foreign high school completion documents in a foreign language AND a certified English translation; OR
  3. Equivalency evaluation of foreign high school completion documents performed by AACRAO (American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers) on or before August 15, 2016, or a NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services Inc.), or AICE (Association of International Credentials Evaluators) member organization.

For additional information, see the "Instructions for Grads from HS Outside the US" resource. 

Make LSC part of your story.