Take advantage of the free resources available through the TRiO Student Support Services Program.
- Academic Software (Rosetta Stone, Human Body, etc)
- Computer Lab
- Free Printing
- Access to fax and scan documents
- College guides
- 1:1 Tutoring
Need tutoring after hours? TRiO Student Support Services Program encourages students to visit the Khan Academy website. It's an awesome website which offers step by step tutoring for a variety of subjects such as math, english, sciences, economics, and many more.
LEADERSHIP ENGAGEMENT ADVOCACY PROGRAM (L.E.A.P.)
To enhance leadership skills, develop SSS program awareness, create change at the campus and community level, and effectively navigate campus resources.
- Represent and promote SSS on the campus and in the community
- Wear the LEAP shirts every Tuesday and for events
- Meet once a month for formal meetings
- Hold workgroup meetings
- Develop the SSS newsletter
- Provide regular updates to the SSS Facebook page
- Facilitate campus and classroom presentations
- Assist with recruitment efforts and SSS events
- Plan and participate in service leaning or volunteer opportunities
- Enjoy, learn, laugh, and LEAP into success!!