Wolf Talks is a series of success seminars to help better prepare students for class work and everyday life. These seminars include lectures and workshops that will teach students to excel.
WHEN: 12- 1pm on Tuesdays
Enter to win a gift card to the bookstore!
Some instructors may allow students to obtain EXTRA CREDIT for participating in these seminars. Check with your individual instructor regarding his/her policy.
- October 25- Don't Let Addiction Get Its Fangs In You! - Stephen Haberman
- November 1- Tame The Big Bad Wolf (Test Anxiety)- Barbara Lujan
- November 8- Lonely Like The Wolf (Depression)- Carolyn DeFlanders
- November 15- Choosing Your Pack (Selecting a Career)- Allison Copony & Barbara Lujan
- November 22- Wear Wolves (Dress for Success)- Lisa Davis
- November 29- Be A Howling Success (Preparing for Finals)- Lisa Davis