Phi Theta Kappa
Phi Theta Kappa's mission is two-fold:
- Recognize and encourage the academic achievement of two-year college students and;
- Provide opportunities for individual growth and development through participation in honors, leadership, service and fellowship programming.
|Chris Moore - President
Shawna Beaudreau - Executive Vice President
Lan Huynh - Vice President of Communications
Valerie Lavrenteva - Vice President of Public Relations
Erik Mjelde - Vice President of Leadership
Roxi Fam - Vice President of Fellowship
Each candidate for membership must:
- Be enrolled at Lone Star College-University Park in at least 3 semester hours;
- Accumulate a minimum of twelve (12) semester hours of college level credit courses in the Lone Star College System;
- Earn a Grade Point Average of 3.5 in college level credit courses. College credit courses attempted will be taken directly from LSCS transcripts and fractional averages are not rounded off;
- Adhere to the school conduct code and possess recognized qualities of citizenship.
Grades for courses completed at other institutions will not be considered when determining membership eligibility.
3/2/15 - 5/15/15 Spring Common Application Open
2/25/16 - 2/27/16 2016 Texas Regional Convention