Phi Theta Kappa
Phi Theta Kappa's mission is two-fold:
- Recognize and encourage the academic achievement of two-year college students and;
- Provide opportunities for individual growth and development through participation in honors, leadership, service and fellowship programming.
|Chapter Advisors||Chapter Officers|
Interested in being a Chapter Officer? Apply Now
Each candidate for membership must:
- Be enrolled at Lone Star College-University Park in at least 3 semester hours;
- Accumulate a minimum of twelve (12) semester hours of college level credit courses in the Lone Star College;
- Earn a Grade Point Average of 3.5 in college-level credit courses. College credit courses attempted will be taken directly from LSCS transcripts and fractional averages are not rounded off;
- Adhere to the school conduct code and possess recognized qualities of citizenship.
Grades for courses completed at other institutions will not be considered when determining membership eligibility.
3/1/19 (5:00pm CT) Hurst Review NCLEX Scholarship Deadline (Nursing Students)
3/7/19-3/10/19 Texas Regional Convention (Houston, TX)
4/4/19-4/7/19 Catalyst 2019 (Orlando, FL)