LSCS Payroll Department
The LSCS Payroll Department is responsible for:
- Producing and distributing payroll for over 6,000 employees
- Compiling and disseminating payroll deduction information and other payroll activity reports to LSCS departments, state agencies and outside vendors.
- Producing Semi-monthly, Bi-weekly and special payment payrolls.
- Mandating participation of direct deposit and electronic earnings notifications.
- Tax reporting and compliance
- Withholding and remitting employment taxes to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Preparing and reporting year-end tax information including IRS Forms W-2 and 1042's.
- Nonresident Alien tax status evaluation
- Tax treaty compliance.
- Adherence to nonresident employment guidelines.
Download Payroll Calendars and Forms (Login Required)