LSC TechConnect Pickup and Setup
Picking Up Your Device
Once approved to check out an LSC TechConnect Student Device, be sure to follow the pick-up instructions sent by your Office of Technology Services (OTS) Scheduler.
Hours and Locations
Devices may be picked up during the following hours:
- Monday thru Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Use the following links to pull up a map to the device pick-up location at each campus.
- LSC-CyFair Technology Center, First floor, Room TECH 120
- LSC-Houston North Fairbanks Second floor, Room 210
- LSC-Houston North Fallbrook First floor, Room 140
- LSC-Houston North Greenspoint Third floor, Room 314.18
- LSC-Houston North Victory First floor, Room T11A
- LSC-Kingwood Classroom Building A, First floor, Room CLA 117
- LSC-Montgomery Building E, Second floor, Room E209
- LSC-North Harris Academic Building, First floor, Room 101
- LSC-Tomball South Building, Second floor, Room 209
- LSC-University Park Building 13, 7th Floor, Room 717
To get started, choose your device below.
Join Us for a Virtual Student Technology Boot Camp!
Join us for a Student Technology Boot Camp (at no additional cost) to learn about the technology you will frequently utilize during your time at LSC. Subjects covered include:
- How to get technology help (OTS and LSC-Online)
- Basic computer skills
- Using myLoneStar, D2L, Microsoft 365, and more!
To enroll in a Student Technology Boot Camp, go to myLoneStar > LSC-Online > Brightspace D2L and select Discover in the dropdown menu. Select the course and click Enroll.
- For how long do I get to keep the equipment?
- When do I have to return my equipment?
- Will I be able to customize my device?
- What happens if my device breaks?
- What if I lose my device?
- What if my device is stolen?
- Can I save my files on the hard drive?
- What happens to files and settings saved on my device when I return it?
- What software is available?
- Can I use Webex and/or Zoom for video conferencing on my device?
- What do I do if I receive a suspicious email that looks like a scam?