RDA’s Grant Development department provides leadership in seeking grants by assisting with the identification of resources, the development of project concepts, and the writing of grant proposals. Our department assists administration, faculty and staff with proposal development and provides guidance at all stages of the process.
Our mission is to support the development of competitive grant proposals in efforts to enhance student success and completion.
The vision of the Grant Development department is to:
- Identify sources of public and private funding;
- Help faculty and staff visualize new projects and programs;
- Facilitate the development of competitive proposals;
- Help ensure that proposed projects and initiatives are realistic and can be easily managed; and,
- Provide training for faculty and staff on the grant development and internal review processes.
Developing a competitive proposal for your program can be stressful. RDA’s grant development team is available and ready to assist you from conceptualization to final proposal submission. Contact us today to learn more about our Grant Development Process. Use the vetting tool below to guide you through initial consideration of a grant idea.