Grant Management Support
RDA’s Grant Management department provides Lone Star College System faculty and staff with both programmatic and financial grant management support. From the initial grant Kickoff meeting to the Closeout report, our staff are here to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the management of your grant project.
Our mission is to support grant management of programs designed to enhance student success and completion.
The vision of the Grants Management department is to:
- Monitor legislation and appropriations that impact grant programs;
- Facilitate the negotiation of proposal applications;
- Help Project Directors to interpret funding guidelines and interact with the funding agency’s program officer;
- Monitor all active grant reporting, timelines and deliverables; and,
- Provide training for faculty and staff on grant management processes