Benefits of Being a Maverick Leader
In order to be considered for a Maverick Leader position at LSC-Montgomery, an applicant must:
* Applied for the position and interviewed
* Maintain 2.75 while in the program
* Letters of recommendation
* Be taking credit classes at LSC-Montgomery toward a degree or planning to transfter to a four-year university.
* Good communication skills
Benefits:* Making connections
* Build leadership and communication skills
* Work with leaders in the community
* Photo opportunities
* Recognition on college applications and resume
* Have fun!
LSC-Montgomery is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in education and employment. The college does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, disability, age, veteran status, nationality or ethnicity in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other college-administered programs and activities.