Story and Feature Ideas
Send us your story and feature ideas.
College Relations is always interested in hearing about news and feature stories across campus.
Use this form to send us your news tips. Here are story ideas that we are always looking for.
Graduation Features. Do you know a student who has overcome great odds to complete a degree or certificate? Stories that the news media often cover include older graduates who have returned to college and have completed a degree or program. They also often look for parents and children who are graduating on the same day.
- A veteran who has returned to school and is now finishing a degree.
- Mothers/Fathers who have completed their degrees after returning to school
- International Students who have completed degrees
- Students who are graduating high school and college in the same month
- Students who are graduating and who already have jobs lined up in key industries
Think of human-interest stories involving faculty, staff and students, stories about new classes and programs, stories about outreach efforts that are new or unusual.