LSC-North Harris Student Center
The following spaces are available for reservation by registered student organizations. Space is limited, and reservations are expected in advance. Not all spaces are available at all times (i.e. Game Room) due to normal room usage.
Any group reserving space in the Student Center is expected to leave the space in the same condition as it was found. This includes throwing away all trash, putting furniture back where it was found and re-locking the room upon exiting. Failure to do so may result in loss of privileges in reserving space.
Please note that any additional items that may be needed for a reservation (such as media equipment, extra tables or chairs, etc.) are the responsibility of the group requesting the reservation.
To reserve a room in the Student Center please send an e-mail to Sheilonda Phipps with the following information:
- Name of event being scheduled (i.e. HSO Meeting, Social for AASA, etc.)
- Date and time of event (if recurring event, please note that, including a start and end date)
- Name and phone number of person requesting the reservation
- Number of participants anticipated
A confirmation email will be sent to you either confirming or denying the reservation request. Questions on room reservations in the Student Center can be directed to 281-618-5411 or 281-618-1189. Faculty and staff can check on reservations by going to Public Folders-All Public Folders-Lone Star College-North Harris-Resource Scheduler. Then click on the room you want to check and select the date.
Rooms available for event scheduling in the Student Center:
- STSC 204 - Movie Room, Capacity: 55 (Multi-Media)
- STSC 206 - Club Meeting Room, Capacity: 30
- SCTS 207 - Conference Room, Capacity: 30 (Projector/Conf. Calling)
- STSC 200 - Open Area/Game Room-2nd Floor, Capacity: 125 (Seated - Reservations for special occasions only, at the discretion of the Program Manager, Student Activities)
For Courtyard or Fountain Area reservations an organizational advisor must contact Lone Star College-North Harris Scheduling by email or by calling one of the following numbers: Voice Mail Box X7877 (on campus) or 281-618-7877 (off campus)