Research and Institutional Effectiveness
The Office of Research and Institutional Effectiveness (ORIE) provides information and analysis that supports the decision-making process, complies with reporting requirements of external agencies, and responds to ad hoc requests for information. Many of the official statistics about the campus, and for Academic Affairs in particular, are reported by ORIE.
- Provide valid and reliable data, information, and analytical services.
- Anticipate our clients' needs and support.
- Provide institutional research and assessment data and data analysis to campuses and departments throughout the Lone Star College System community.
- Organize and conduct institutional assessment programs, including assessment of student learning and student activities, both independently and in collaboration with other departments.
- Provide institutional assessment results and analysis to administrative units, academic departments, and offices providing student support services.
- Serve as consultants to system campuses, departments, and individuals on institutional research, data collection and analysis matters.
Enrollment Report Spring 2013
Faculty & Class Information - including Enrollments by Location
– Please note that this report is for looking at faculty and class information at the section level. If you would like to see total enrollments for a campus or center, please refer to the Enrollment Report located above. After the Spring 2013 term has ended, this report will only be available on our Research Tools page, which is linked on the left side of this page.
Request Support from ORIE