LSC-Montgomery Land Surveying Department
Surveying is an integral component of land usage by civil engineering, GIS, GPS, municipal planning, construction, and drafting. Levels of training include certified technician, Surveyor-In-Training, and Registered Professional Land Surveyor.
Prepares students to enter a high-tech profession that uses state-of-the-art equipment to determine the exact location and measurement of points, lines, and contours of the earth’s surface as a land surveying technician.
- Professional Resources
- Read more about being a surveyor
- Professional land surveyor information sheet (2006-07 BLS data)
- Equipment used by professional land surveyors
- Typical Lot Survey Performed by a Professional Land Surveyor
- Typical Subdivision Survey Performed by a Professional Land Surveyor
For more information about this program, please contact:
Program Business Sponsors
Hovis SurveyingMoyer Surveying LLC
Shine & Associates
S & V Surveying
|Jeffrey Moon & Assoc.
Jones & Carter, INC. GeoSolutions
Montgomery & Assoc.
TSC Surveying Co.
|George Griffith||Gary Bowes