Health Professions Library
17200 Red Oak Drive.
Houston, TX 77090
Front desk: 281-943-6843
Regular Fall and Spring Library Hours
Monday - Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Saturday - Sunday CLOSED
Library will be closed for holidays and between semesters. Please call the library for specific closings.
Services at the Health Professions Building Library (HPB Library)
The Lone Star College-HPB Library provides access to 12 computers, a medical reference collection, and four study rooms. Copying, printing, and testing services are available.
- LSCS Student I.D. or a picture I.D. is required.
- HPB Library is a reference library only. All materials must be used while in the library.
- One study room is equipped with a TV and DVD/VHS player.
Student I.D. cards are currently being made at the HPB campus. With these cards, students can access library materials and resources.
- Instructor will have tests sent to the library ahead of time.
- Make certain to bring a valid photo I. D.
- NO CHILDREN will be allowed in the library.
- Only materials approved by the instructor can be used.
Questions should be directed to Gayla Cloud, Reference Librarian at 281-943-6843.