Lone Star College offers a variety of benefit programs to meet the needs of its employees. To be eligible for benefits an employee must:
- Be employed over one-half time (50 percent full-time equivalent) or more; or
- Be hired for a term of four and one-half months or longer; or
- Occupy a regular full-time position.
This area provides general information about the LSC employee benefits program. The purpose of the summary is to acquaint individuals and eligible dependents with benefits available to individuals in order to select the coverage which best meets their individual needs.
Current employees with Benefits questions or concerns are encouraged to contact the following for prompt assistance.
- General inquiries, please contact your local Human Resources office or go to the LSC Service Center.
- Specific benefits questions or immediate assistance, please contact the HR Service Hotline at 832.813.6767
We're here for YOU!