Lone Star College offers a variety of benefit programs to meet the needs of its employees. To be eligible for benefits an employee must:
- Be employed over one-half time (50 percent full-time equivalent) or more; or
- Be hired for a term of four and one-half months or longer; or
- Occupy a regular full-time position.
This area provides general information about the LSC employee benefits program. The purpose of the summary is to acquaint individuals and eligible dependents with benefits available to individuals in order to select the coverage which best meets their individual needs.
Current employees with Benefits questions or concerns are encouraged to contact the following for prompt assistance.
- General inquiries, please contact the Human Resources Manager (HRM) at your location or visit the LSC Service Center.
- Specific benefit questions, please contact LSC Benefits Specialist, Chaniquah Brown, at 832.813.6209
- Leave of Absence, including FMLA questions, please contact LSC Benefits Specialist, Carlitha Robinson, at 832.813.6602
- For immediate Human Resources assistance, please contact our HR Service Hotline at 832.813.6767
We're here for YOU!
ERS Vendor Fair - Summer Enrollment 2016
ERS and its program partners are hosting this event to help you make informed decisions when it comes to choosing your benefits. ERS representatives and their vendors, such as United HealthCare, Caremark, etc. will be on-site in the LSC-System Office Community Building on Thursday, July 14, 2016. ERS will give a presentation in Star Ballroom II at 10:30 a.m., and the Vendor Fair will be held in the Flag room for the remainder of the above timeframe.
This is the only ERS Vendor Fair for all of Lone Star College. All other presentations regarding Summer Enrollment will be done at the colleges by the LSC HR team. So this is your one and only chance to hear from and talk to ERS and its program partners in person.
All full-time benefits-eligible employees, ERS State Agency benefits-eligible employees, and retirees under the age of 65 are invited to attend. We hope to see you there! For more information on Summer Enrollment, visit www.ers.state.tx.us/SE.