Reserve a Meeting Room, Classroom or Computer Lab
Lone Star College-CyFair employees can reserve a room or computer lab for one-time use by completing a room request form. All classrooms and labs are requested through the R25 Scheduling System.
If you are not on the LSCS network, you can still request a room/lab with this web form.
PLEASE NOTE: Computer lab requests for Student Evaluations are limited to 30 minutes.
Please contact the following individuals for special reservations:
- Fairbanks Center – Contact Marie "Liz" Weaver (832.782.5040) to request.
- Cypress Center – Contact Ebony Cristophe (832.920.5003) to request.
- HSC 204A – Contact Darlene Ross to request.
- CASA 107 – Request through R25 (either of the two room reservation links above).
- Lecture Hall (CASA 110) – Request through R25 (either of the two room reservation links above). Download the “Guidelines for Lecture Hall Use”.
- CASA 114H – Contact Laura Mentelis (832.482.1042), Connie Foster (281.290.5243), or Brenda Chacon (832.482.1042) to request.
- LRNC 131, 215, and small group study rooms (LRNC 108-112 and 116-120) – Book library meeting and study rooms
- LRNC 143 – Contact Jarrick Brown (281.290.3444)
- LRNC 144 – Request through R25 (either of the two room reservation links above).
- LRNC 247F Cisco Telepresence – Request through R25 (either of the two room reservation links above).
- LRNC 248 – Contact Ashley Phillip (281.290.3942) to request.
- TECH 104A and TECH 104B or TECH 104 A/B combined – Use the ASC Online Lab Reservation Form
Open lab hours: MTWTh 8 a.m.-9 p.m., Fri 8 a.m.-3 p.m., Sat 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- TECH 123H – Contact Priscilla Soto (281.290.5273) or Patti Groza (281.290.5218) as back-up.
- WebEx – WebEx is available to all employees and is scheduled with your LSCS login and password at lonestar.webex.com. Contact Sarah Zapata (281.290.5981) if you have questions about WebEx.
If you have questions about room reservations, please e-mail CyFair Room Requests.