Student Government Association
The Student Government Association (SGA) at LSC-University Park serves as a voice and means for the student body to influence positive change throughout the campus. SGA strives to provide and effective and efficient link between the concerns of students and the college administration. Our ultimate aim is to work towards fostering an environment of equality, cooperation, and prolific productivity on a campus-wide scale.
LSC UP Constitution
Current SGA Officers
- President- Santiago Gamboa
- Vice President- Julia Esmero
- Treasurer- Jason Rios
- Secretary- Tonia Bloomingberg
- Humanitarian- Marshall Mullins
- Historian- Barbara Coffyn
- Student Advocate- Yenanly Medina
Upcoming General Assembly Meetings
General Assemblies: SGA hosts General Assemblies every month in order to provide campus updates, organization developments, and discuss student concerns and issues. General Assemblies are open to all students for attendance!
General Assembly dates to come
Meeting minutes to come
Stay in touch
- Office Hours- The SGA Executive Council is available Monday-Thursday during office hours to help students with any questions or concerns they may have. The SGA Office (CB.229J) is located in the Lion's Den.
- Email us at StudentGovLSCUP@lonestar.edu