Mascot Appearance Request Form
- All requests should be received at least 3 weeks prior to the event. All requests will be responded to in five (5) to seven (7) business days with an email from a Student Engagement employee confirming your request. (Look out for an email)
- In the event that an appearance must be cancelled, please email Shannon Marino at firstname.lastname@example.org and Lisa Gutierrez at email@example.com with at least a 3 day notice.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee an appearance.
- Mascots are available for appearances throughout the year, however the summer months, as well as, winter break may be harder to fulfill an appearance request due to school being out.
- We ask that you please have at least two (2) bottles of water on hand for the mascot.
- Please advise patrons/ students not to pull on the tail, head, feet and hands or hit the mascot. High fives and side hugs are welcomed.
- Please also note that mascots need will need to take a break every 10-15 minutes.
- And most importantly have fun, because Trevor will!
Additional Appearance Requirements:
- Accurate directions, location, on-site contract and on-site phone number must be provided.
- A private and secure changing room must be provided for the mascot to change and keep belongings locked during the appearance.
- Please have a friendly and safe environment for the mascot. Mascots reserve the right to walk away from any appearance deemed unsafe or harmful.
- The mascot is unable to perform in serve weather and high outdoor temperatures.
Publicity/ Marketing Restrictions:
All publicity for the event, whether in advance or afterwards, which mentions an appearance by the mascot or uses campus marks (logos), must be approved by the Office of Student Engagement before use. For approval please contact 281-357-3647.
For questions on mascot requests please contact Shannon Marino, Director of Student Enagagement at firstname.lastname@example.org