LSC-Tomball 2024 Commencement Ceremony
Step 1: Apply to get your diploma
You put in the hard work, didn't give up, and now, you are ready to continue your journey. It's time to apply to graduate and get the degree/certification that you earned through your hard work. On behalf of Dr. Lee Ann Nutt, president, and the faculty and staff of Lone Star College-Tomball, with great pride, we would like to congratulate you on your candidacy for graduation. We would be honored to celebrate this major accomplishment with you.
Apply to get your diploma
Step 2: RSVP for your Commencement Ceremony
When: Friday, May 10, 2024 at 7:30 p.m.
Where: Tomball Stadium and Event Center
20235 Cypress Rosehill Rd, Tomball, TX 77377
RSVP's are available NOW!!!
Participants should dress comfortably and appropriately. Graduates will walk some distance from the initial lineup and walk on turf in the stadium to their seating. Comfortable shoes are strongly encouraged!
Cap & Gown:
All LSC-Tomball graduates will wear matte black caps and gowns.
Don't wait, Order now!
- Deadline to order: April 13th, 2024
- Shipment: Please allow 10-14 business days for delivery
- Customer Service: email@example.com
- Graduates who have earned stoles through academic achievement, the Honors Program, Phi Theta Kappa, TRIO, Student Leaders, and Veterans will wear the college-approved stoles, cords, or tassels.
The LSC-Tomball Commencement ceremony is on Friday, May 10, 2024, at 7:30 pm! We can't wait to celebrate our Timberwolf graduates alongside their families, friends, and LSC-Tomball faculty and staff.
Guest arrival at the Tomball Stadium & Event Center on the north end of the stadium:
- The venue has a clear bag policy. There are no size limitations if the bag is clear. Nontransparent bags can be no larger than 6”x 9” x 5”. View stadium clear bag policies and restrictions here.
- Parking Maps and Traffic flow for Tomball Stadium & Event Center here.
- Doors will open to the public at 5:30 pm. Objects such as pocketknives, excessive noise makers, and balloons, will not be allowed and may be confiscated by security.
- Firearms are not allowed in Tomball Stadium & Event Center.
- Additional Tomball Stadium rules may be found here.
- Please allow extra time for parking and security check-in.
|CLEAR BAG POLICY
Graduate Arrival at the Tomball Stadium & Event Center:
- The venue has a clear bag policy. There are no size limitations if the bag is clear. Nontransparent bags can be no larger than 6”x 9”x5”.
- Upon arrival, volunteers will be on hand to direct you to graduate check-in.
- Please allow extra time for security check-in.
- Graduates are expected to arrive at 5:30 p.m.
- Please arrive with your regalia in hand. You will receive additional instructions at check-in.
- It is recommended that students leave their valuables with family members. Personal items will not be allowed on the commencement field.
- After the ceremony is complete there will be no re-entry into the building.
- LSC-Tomball nor the Tomball ISD Stadium & Event Center will be held responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced items.
- Grad Images will be photographing each graduate during the Commencement Ceremony. Complimentary proofs will be emailed to the graduates within one week of the ceremony. If you have any questions, please contact Grad Images via their website. www.gradimages.com
- Graduates will receive their actual diploma via US mail to the diploma address listed on your student profile after successful completion of degree requirements is confirmed.
- Diplomas are printed at our System Office and typically take 6-8 weeks for arrival.
- Please check your student profile to verify a degree has been awarded before requesting an official transcript.
Replacement diplomas requested one year after the posted graduation date will incur a $25 fee. To request a Diploma Reprint form and payment options, please visit LSC-Tomball Admission Diploma Reprint Request.
If you have additional questions about your diploma or other concerns, please feel free to contact our Graduation Specialist, Tamia Johnson at Tamia.Johnson@lonestar.edu or 281.357.3710.
If the weather turns unfavorable, one of the below plans will be implemented. Stay tuned to this webpage and the LSC-Tomball Instagram page for any forthcoming weather-related updates.
• Rain Delay- If the weather turns unfavorable, the 2024 LSC-Tomball Commencement Ceremony start time will be delayed.
• Ceremony Postponement - If the weather turns unfavorable, the 2024 LSC-Tomball Commencement Ceremony will be postponed until Saturday, May 11 at 7:30 pm.
• Reschedule of Ceremony - If the weather turns unfavorable, the 2024 LSC-Tomball Commencement Ceremony will be rescheduled for Saturday, May 11 at 7:30 pm in the LSC-Tomball Grad Room at the Tomball ISD Event Center.
**Graduation Notice Disclaimer**
Please note that participation in the ceremony does not guarantee graduation from Lone Star College. Graduates must meet all requirements and competencies before degrees will be issued and must not have any outstanding financial obligations to Lone Star College System. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all requirements are complete. Please check your myLoneStar email for important updates about commencement and your graduation status.