About the LSC-North Harris Library
The mission of the LSC-North Harris Library is to provide access to resources that support a successful educational experience, promote information literacy, encourage critical thought, nurture the intellectual and cultural life of the community, and provide innovative and high quality services and program to meet the needs of the college and our diverse community of users.
The Learning Center provides a campus academic environment conducive to student success. We offer an array of resources designed to increase student success and completion. Our mission is to assist in students becoming more independent, confident and efficient learners.
What We Do
We educate, equip, and inspire each student to achieve personal and professional goals to contribute in our diverse communities, and thrive in a global society.
The library & learning center provide high-quality instruction and support services to prepare students for transfer and employment by providing access to:
- Research Consultation and Instruction
- Tutoring Services
- Academic Integrity Compliance Assistance
- Quiet Spaces for Independent Study
- Collaborative Areas for Group Study
- Study Rooms for Groups Projects
- Presentation Practice Rooms
- Embedded Librarian Program
- Library Floor Directory
- Makerspace and One Button Studio
Who We Are
- LSC-North Harris Library & Learning Center Personnel
- LSC-North Harris Library Liaisons by Department
- LSC-North Harris Library Liaisons by Subject