LSC-Tomball Assessment Center
Tomball Assessment Center
30555 Tomball Parkway
Tomball, Texas 77375
The Assessment Center at LSC-Tomball is located on the second floor Library building, Room L201. We provide a variety of testing services for students, faculty and the community.
You will also have the option of scheduling an appointment at the Creekside Center location.
- All testing fees must be paid before testing at the Business Office payment counter, Bursar's Office or online. Please present receipt.
- No testing will begin within one hour of closing. The last hour is reserved for closing out exams that are already in progress
- It is the Examinee’s responsibility to arrive early enough before closing time to finish an exam.
- In order to protect the integrity of exams, photo identification is required. If you lose your student ID, you may purchase a replacement card for $10. You can also present your Driver's License.
- Please do not bring children; they cannot be accommodated or left unattended while testing.
Need to Test
Click here to take your pre-assessment activity. This has to be completed before testing. Please be sure to print out a copy of your certificate and bring it with you to the Assessment Center.
Ready to Test
Click here if you are now ready to take the TSIA. Please fill out and submit your test request form.
Previously Tested TSIA
Click here if you have already tested and completed the TSIA at your high school or prior college/university within the last five years.