Basic Entrance Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 2.5 GPA (High School or College)
- Minimum licensing age of 17
- Must be in good disciplinary standing at any other colleges attended
After You've Been Accepted:
- First day orientation is MANDATORY. Students missing first day orientation will be replaced by alternates (see above). Be early and have what you need!
- All students anticipating Financial Aid (loans, scholarships, grants) must be aware that all awards need to be in place before registration can occur.
- All financial aid must be in place BEFORE first day. Failure to do so will result in being withdrawn from the program.
- All students will be registered with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) for a student permit.
- All students must follow the Student Code of Conduct to remain in the program.
- Students who are accepted into the Cosmetology Program must receive a C or higher in each course in order to remain in the program.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Students may only be readmitted to the program once if the student withdraws.