As a student, staff, or faculty member at the Lone Star College-University Park you may borrow library materials through many sources.
>>To FIND articles, contact a LSC-University Park Librarian.
Most articles are available online (search your school's research databases). But if you need an article that is only available in print or on microfilm, contact a LSC-University Park Librarian for assistance.
Borrow articles from any library in the United States via the Inter-Library Loan (ILL) Service to pick up at the LSC-University Park Library
- LSC-University Park students, staff and faculty may request articles from any library in the United States via their school library's Inter-Library Loan service.
- These items will be copied and delivered to the LSC-University Park library for pick up, or scanned and emailed to you directly (depending upon your school's Inter-Library Loan policies).
- University of Houston and University of Houston Downtown students are able to make ILL request through their university libraries for delivery to LSC-University Park library (UHS Northwest Service Desk) for convenient pick up. When you are finished with the material, return it to the LSC-University Park library to be returned to your home library via the TexPress system.
Select your school's Interlibrary Loan information page below to order library materials. For assistance, contact a LSC-University Park Librarian.
- Lone Star College
- Sam Houston State University
- Texas Southern University
- University of Houston
- University of Houston-Downtown
If you need assistance borrowing, requesting, or finding material through any of these processes, please contact a LSC-University Park Librarian.