LSC-University Park Tutoring
Tutoring is provided on a walk-in basis. During busy times, writing tutors may limit sessions to 20-30 minutes, and math tutors may assist as needed while circulating among the students.
Tutoring Subject Areas
- Writing, Reading, and ESOL
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biology, and A&P)
- Grammar Crammer
- Talk Time
- Resources for Success
- Test prep (including TSI placement testing)
- Resources for online students
- Refer students for additional support
- Class tours & visits: get your students acquainted with the SLRC
- Extra credit opportunities
Get the Most Out of Tutoring
Bring a copy of your assignment, along with any other necessary course materials and textbooks.
Ask specific questions.
Allow enough time to complete your assignment before the deadline.
Remember, tutors are here to help you better understand your course material, but you are the one responsible for the work you turn in.