| LSCS Pharmacy Technology Departments
| LSC-Tomball Pharmacy Technology Department
All applicants to the LSC-Tomball Pharmacy Technology program must be a high school graduate or have a GED and can not have a history of a felony. Each applicant must register with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy as a pharmacy technician trainee.
Rita Ray, Workforce Program manager
281.351-3366 office W 219 J
- Prerequisite Courses
MATH 0308 (Introductory Algebra)
ENGL 0305 (Developmental Reading II)
ENGL 0306 (Developmental Writing I)
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Bacterial Meningitis immunization
Visit our Application Packet page and download the LSC-Tomball Pharmacy Technology Application Packet.
If all pre-requisites are met and the application is submitted by the specified deadline, then applicants will be contacted to schedule a program admission interview. All applicants will be notified by mail of their application status once all applicants have been interviewed. Letters will be mailed to the address provided on the application.
- Background Check (as required by some clinical affiliates)
- Physical Examination by licensed physician
- Drug Screening (as required by some clinical affiliates)
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance (paid when student registers for clinical I & clinical II)
- Health Insurance (as required by some clinical affiliates)
- Documentation of Current Immunizations
o MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
o Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
o Hepatitis B
o TB (PPD)Skin Test