Tuition & Fees
During the first semester, accepted students register for 14 credit hours, the second semester 13 credit hours, and the final semester for 4 credits hours. Please refer to this link for updated tuition and fees cost.
If you have any questions regarding costs or payment, please contact Lone Star College-Tomball, Bursar Office, C100, Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-7:00pm, Friday 8:00am-4:30pm, 281-357-3754, email@example.com
In addition, students will pay for a criminal background check and finger printing with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy, immunization costs if needed, and the national pharmacy technician certification exam through the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) $129. Students are responsible for the cost of their own transportation to and from clinic sites.
T-STEM Scholarship Application - Please print out the application, complete it, attach High School Transcript for verification, and turn it in to LSC-Tomball’s financial aid office.
T-STEM scholarships are merit scholarships based on past and continued performance in specific instructional programs. Please see below the requirements for compliance with the scholarship provisions. In order to receive the T-STEM scholarship, a student must adhere the following criteria:
- A 3.0 HS GPA in Science and Math courses in order to be eligible
- Self-declare a major in one of the following T-STEM Instructional Programs:
- Computer and Information Services and Support Services
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Biological Sciences
- Dental Support Services and Allied Professions
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
- Allied Health and Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions
- Participate in an internship or seek employment with a T-STEM business/industry partner.
Note: This is limited to a maximum of 15 hours per week during an academic term.
- Complete a minimum of 30 semester credit hours during your first academic year (Fall/spring/summer)
- Complete 80 percent of all coursework attempted each semester.
If you have questions, please contact Rita Ray at 281.351.3366.
Other Scholarships and Financial Aid
Students are encouraged to contact the Financial Aid office and obtain a list of all the different scholarships and financial aid packets available. Financial aid information is available from the Financial Aid web page or by calling 281-351-3310.