| New Student Orientation
| LSC-Tomball New Student Orientation
More Spring Welcome Info
We are pleased you have chosen Lone Star College-Tomball to pursue your educational goals. To help you with your transition to college life, we offer New Student & Family Orientation
to get you off to a good start.
Who can attend?
LSC-Tomball's new student orientation is mandatory for all first time in college students that have applied to LSC-Tomball and plan to attend spring 2013 classes. If they'd like, students can bring their parents to the event, for we will offer special info sessions for both students and parents. Please, no children under 13.
Before registering & attending a session students must....
- Complete the online application for admission
- Meet with an Advisor/Counselor in Advising & Counseling Center to complete Pre-Advising
- Complete placement testing if required
Advising & Counseling Office Hours:
Fall & Spring semester hours
- Monday –Thursday 8 am – 7 pm
- Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm
- Saturday 9 am – 2 pm
How do I sign up?
This program is free! Each student may bring a maximum of 2 guests. Seating is limited so students must pre-register. Check-in begins at 9:00am.
Register for Spring Welcome using our online form.
Sessions help Students:
- Get familiar with the campus
- Find out about academic expectations
- Access the online Student Center in myLoneStar
- Learn where to find answers
- How to help your student have their "Best Start"
- Financial Aid
- The difference between high school and college students
- Academic Expectations
Learn more about LSC-Tomball resources such as:
- Assistive Technology Lab & student with disabilities support services
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Library & Extended Learning Center
- Student E-Mail and ID
- Student life, a wide variety of Student Organizations, Intramurals & Sport Clubs and Leadership Development
- TRiO student support services
- Wellness Center