LSC-Tomball Recreation Sports and Club Sports
The Office of Student Life offers many opportunities to students interested in staying physically active and participating in team sports with their fellow LSC-Tomball students as well as other college students in the Houston area.
LSC-Tomball's club sports teams participate in organized competition with other LSCS colleges as well as other colleges in the greater Houston area.
Sport team's schedules (coming soon)
LSC-Tomball Recreation Sports
The purpose of the Recreation Sports and Activities Program at LSC-Tomball is to provide healthful exercise, promote leisure, education, enrich social competence, and develop group loyalty for the entire college community. All eligible students, staff, and faculty are encouraged to participate fully in the program.
Recreation Sports Events and Activities
On Going Events/ Activities in the Wellness Center
- Badminton- Every Monday and Wednesday from 2:30pm-5:30pm
- Racquetball-Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:00am-2:00pm and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00pm-8:00pm
- Open Gym- Mondays from 12:00pm-2:00pm and Thursdays form 6:30pm -8:30pm
- Tennis- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Table Tennis- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am-2:00pm