LSC-Tomball Recreational Sports and Club Sports
The Office of Student Life offers many opportunities to students interested in staying physically active and participating in team sports with their fellow LSC-Tomball students as well as other college students in the Houston area.
LSC-Tomball's club sports teams participate in organized competition with other LSCS colleges as well as other colleges in the greater Houston area.
Sport team's schedules
Below are the sports team's schedules. To view each sport team's schedule please click on their name.
LSC-Tomball Recreation Sports
The purpose of the Recreation Sports and Activities Program at LSC-Tomball is to provide healthful exercise, promote leisure, education, enrich social competence, and develop group loyalty for the entire college community. All eligible students, staff, and faculty are encouraged to participate fully in the program.
Recreation Sports Events and Activities
- September 17 – 3:00P.M. - 3-Point Contest - Outside Courts
- September 18 – 2:00PM – Racquetball Court D - Table Tennis Tournament - Tennis Interest Sign-up
- September 19 – 2:00PM - Volleyball League Begins - Pickle ball on Tennis Courts
- September 20 - Basketball League Begins
- September 24 - 4:00PM (subject to change) Dodgeball Tournament
- September 25 - 9 A.M. - 3 P.M. - Houston Methodist Blood Drive (1) 2018
- September 26 – 3:00PM - Timberwolves Fitness Challenge