Our Mission Defined
The LSC-CyFair Women’s Soccer team’s mission is to provide female soccer players the opportunity to represent the college by competing in leagues with representatives from local, regional and national colleges & universities while encouraging academic success, leadership development and community involvement.
Qualifications and Restrictions
- Must be currently enrolled taking at least 6 credit hours
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above
- Being on academic probation during any contest
- Currently playing on a varsity team in related activity or have done so within the same academic year
- Faculty, staff or alumni
- Having prior professional experience in a related activity
Team practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Langham Creek YMCA from 3:00 - 5:00 pm.
Tryouts for the Spring 2018 team will be held January 23 & 25 at 3:00 pm at Langham Creek YMCA. For more information, contact Tiffany Lane at 281.290.5213.
Contact Women's Soccer