Our Mission Defined
Lone Star College-CyFair Recreational Sports mission is to enhance the development of the physical, social, emotional and intellectual well-being of its campus community through diverse, inclusive and safe programming that encourages academic success, healthy choices, competition, personal satisfaction and fun.
- LSC-CyFair Fitness Center
- Rec Sports
- Club Sports:
Prior to joining/contacting a team, students should ensure that they meet all requirements as necessary.
- All members must be in good standing with the college – Please review LSC-Probation and Suspension rules.
- All members must be registered/enrolled in at least six (6.0) credit hours at either LSC-CyFair campus, Fairbanks Center and/or the Cypress Center campus.
- All student members must have a GPA of 2.0 or higher to participate.
- and any other requirements listed on a specific team's page.
If you tag #CyFair_Rec on either Instagram or Twitter of yourself in a photo at one of our sporting events you will be automatically entered for a chance to win prizes and giveaways.
Coach: Zach Showalter
Women's Volleyball Club
Coach: Jesse Weaver