Our Mission Defined
LSC-CyFair has a variety of sports programs for students at the CyFair, Cypress Center and Fairbanks Campuses that are both educational and fun! Through Sports, you have a unique opportunity to develop skills in an active, friendly environment that emphasizes both community service and academic success.
- LSC-CyFair Fitness Center
- Rec Sports
- Club Sports:
Prior to joining/contacting a team, students should ensure that they meet all requirements as necessary.
- All members must be in good standing with the college – Please review LSC-Probation and Suspension rules.
- All members must be registered/enrolled in at least six (6.0) credit hours at either LSC-CyFair campus, Fairbanks Center and/or the Cypress Center campus.
- All student members must have a g.p.a of 2.0 or higher to participate.
- and any other requirements listed on a specific teams page.
If you tag #CyFair_Rec on either Instagram or Twitter of yourself in a photo at one of our sporting events you will be automatically entered for a chance to win prizes and giveaways.
Coach: Courtney Ned
Coach: Donna Millington
|Men’s Soccer Team
Coach: Ronald Nespeca
|Men’s Basketball Team
Coach: Robert Byrd